Thank you for choosing Grace Lane Vets as your veterinary practice.
As a client we would like to draw the following items to your attention:
- We are open 8:30am-6:30pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am-14:00pm on Saturdays. We are closed for non-emergency work on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- We offer a 24hr emergency service; this includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays. If you have an emergency outside of normal working hours please contact the clinic on our normal number (01751 432777) and you will be diverted to the on call vet.
- Details of costs of routine procedures and vaccination courses can be found in the services section of our website.
- All outstanding charges must be settled at the time of consultation.
- We can provide a monthly pet health plan subscription that allows you to spread the cost of routine preventative treatments over the course of the year. Please ask a member of staff for more details.
- We have facilities for overnight hospitalisation of patients however we do not have a member of staff on-site 24hrs a day. If your pet needs to remain in our care overnight you may discuss with the team members involved what this entails.
- We can issue prescriptions for medications your pet is receiving- please ask a member of staff for more details.
- We take owners’ concerns very seriously. If you have a concern or complaint then please refer to our complaints policy.
- We take your privacy very seriously. We will never share your details with a third party without first asking your permission (unless in some cases of bad debt, without informing you).
- We ask that you are considerate to all of our staff. Working with animals can be unpredictable and therefore so are our days. Patience and understanding is appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pets to our clinic. If you have any other queries or questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.